Common Types of Plastic Bags(2)
food Snack Packaging Film gusseted paper bags wholesale
LDPE (low-density polyethylene) - food contact but not heating
LDPE is ubiquitous in modern life, but it is not the container made of LDPE, but the plastic bag you can see everywhere. The product made of it is tasteless, tasteless, non-toxic, and lusterless. Commonly used in food plastic parts, food packaging composite film, food preservation film, medicine, pharmaceutical plastic packaging, etc.
The heat resistance is not strong. Generally, the qualified PE fresh-keeping film will melt when the temperature exceeds 110 ℃, leaving some plastic preparations that cannot be decomposed by the human body. In addition, when the food is wrapped with plastic wrap and heated, the oil in the food can easily dissolve the harmful substances in the plastic wrap.
The household food fresh-keeping film should not be wrapped in food for heating to avoid the oil in the food is easy to dissolve the harmful substances in the film. Please remove the wrap before putting food into the microwave oven.
PP (polypropylene) - special for microwave oven! Almost universal food grade plastic material
PP material is resistant to 130 ℃ high temperature and its melting point is as high as 167 ℃. The products can be sterilized by steam, and have the advantages of acid-base resistance, chemical resistance, collision resistance, etc. It is also the only plastic container that can be put into the microwave oven. It can be reused after careful cleaning.
PP containers are most commonly used in soymilk and rice milk bottles, as well as 100% pure fruit juice, yogurt, fruit juice drinks, and dairy products (such as pudding). Larger containers include buckets, garbage cans, laundry troughs, baskets, baskets, etc.
However, it should be noted that some manufacturers often use PP materials to manufacture containers for cost reasons, and PE or PS materials are used for container components such as bottle caps and cover buckles. Therefore, it is recommended to remove the bottle cap when putting it into the microwave oven.
PS (polystyrene) - convenience food container material that should not be directly heated
PS has low water absorption and good dimensional stability. It can be processed by shooting, pressing, extrusion, and hot forming. Generally, it can be divided into unframed and foamed according to whether it has been foamed or not:
- Unframed PS is mainly used in building materials, toys, stationery, etc. it can also be commonly made into containers to fill fermented dairy products (such as Yakult, jianjianjianjianmei, Duoduo, and other dairy products or lactic acid products). In recent years, it is also widely used to make disposable tableware.
- Foamed PS (commonly known as styrofoam) is a kind of foaming agent used in the manufacturing process for 20 to 100 times of foaming. It is used to pack cushioning packaging materials for household appliances or information items, or ice cream boxes and fish boxes with a heat insulation effect.
PS material is commonly used to make bowl instant noodle boxes and foam snack boxes. Although PS material is heat-resistant and cold-resistant, high temperatures will release chemicals. Therefore, do not add directly to the microwave oven! At the same time, try to avoid using fast food boxes to pack hot food. And it can not be used to contain strong acids (such as orange juice) and strong alkaline substances because it will decompose polystyrene which is bad for the human body.
PC materials and other types - food-grade plastic materials with great disputes
PC material is a kind of material that is widely used, especially for making milk bottles, space cups, etc. The content of bisphenol A is controversial. The higher the temperature, the faster the release of residual bisphenol-A. Therefore, do not use PC containers for hot water.
Although experts pointed out that in theory, as long as bisphenol A is 100% converted into the plastic structure in the process of making PC, it means that there is no bisphenol A in the product, let alone release it. However, no manufacturer can guarantee that bisphenol A has been completely converted, so attention should be paid to the user process. If a small amount of bisphenol A is not converted into the plastic structure of PC, it may directly enter food or drink.
Therefore, pay special attention when using this plastic container. If the kettle number is 07, the following methods can reduce the risk:
- do not heat or direct sunlight during use. Do not use a dishwasher or dryer to clean the kettle.
- before the first use, wash it with baking soda powder and warm water and dry it naturally at room temperature.
- if the container has any fall or damage, it is recommended to stop using it, because if there are ffirepits on the surface of plastic products, it is easy to hide bacteria.
- avoid repeated use of aged plastic appliances.
Searching for food packaging wholesale, gusseted paper bags wholesale, Snack Packaging Film wholesale from China, you can get high-quality products at a nice price.