- Product NamePet food bag
- UsagePet food packaging
- MaterialsLaminated food grade materials
- ColorUp to 12 Colors
- SizeCustomized sizes
- DesignCustomized designs
- LogoCustomized logo
- SamplesFree (Available samples)
- Applicationfor dog, cat, bird, animal food packing
- PrintingGravure printing
- A variety of application: Side gusset bags can be used to variety of items, including chemical products like fertilizers, drugs in pharmacies, bulk items like beads, marbles, nuts, candies among others, bulky items like baked items, gift bag items and much more, household items like coffee, tea, pet foods, and hardware items.
- Large capacity: Generally, our side gusset bags have expanded capacity and that why they are capable for holding more items. However, the volume varies depending on the types of the bag, size and the product to be stored in the bag. As a matter of fact, side gusset bag of similar size as bottom gusset bag will have larger capacity than the bottom gusset bag. This therefore implies that sometimes the size of the bags to some extent do not determine the volume of the side gusset bags.
- Different forms are available: There are variety of forms available for gusset bags. They include easy-peel gusseted bag, foil gusseted bags, poly gusseted bag, K-seal gusseted bag, quad-seal gusseted bag, square bottom gusseted bag with zip etc.
- Excellent properties: Our gusset bags are strong and puncture resistant, therefore, they are not easy to tear, and they serve for a longer time than other bags. Besides that, they also offer resistant to water, oxygen and light. So the products inside the bags can remain fresh for a longer time. Furthermore, the gusset bag is small and lightweight, they are portable and therefore can be easily carried from one point to another.
- Environmentally friendly: The gusset bags are environmental friendly. They reduce wastes at the landfills since most of the products are stored in one small bag thus reducing the overall waste after use. Besides that, they are also recyclable therefore reducing air, water and land pollution caused by poor disposal.
- Cost-effective: For side gusset bags, both the production cost, transportation and the maintenance cost are low than rigid packaging.
Pet food bags are used for all kind of pet food packaging, the pouches are made with the reclosable zipper for reuse purpose. In order to protect the food inside, all pet food bags are made with the high barrier material to make sure they have a longer shelf life.
There have four main pet food bags in the market: flat pouch, stand up pouch, gusset pouch, block bottom pouch. Flat pouches and stand up pouches are used for small volume pet food packaging, gusset pouches, and block bottom pouches are used for large volume ones.
The proper pouches will bring pet food with good palatability protection, aroma shield, and improved self-supporting stability, also with zipper then makes the pouch are easy to open and close options. Our professional packaging team makes sure that every clients receives personalized solution based on their brands and packing necessities.
How to packing before shipment.
What is a pet food bag made of?
A pet food bag can feature sturdy materials that will keep the inside contents fresh.
A polypropylene-based plastic material like CPP or PET can appear in your pet food bag.
The plastic compound needs to be safe for food use and should not include any BPA compounds or other harmful items.
How do you open your pet food bag?
You can use a small tab on the top part of a pet food bag to open its body.
Some pet food bags come with zippers, although they appear underneath the tab that opens the bag the first time.
How can you seal a pet food bag?
A resealable zipper can appear on many pet food bags.
What types of pet food bags can work?
There are many pet food bag styles that you can use today:
- A standup pouch will feature a design that will stay upright when on a flat surface.
- A gusset bag will include an opening part that helps to keep air from getting stuck inside.
- A flat pouch may also work for smaller food items.
How large can a pet food bag be?
From a dimensional standpoint, pet food bags can be about 30 to 120 cm in width.
A bag can also be 400 cm high, although that would be for bulk foods.
The size of the bag will vary based on the pet food type you’re securing.
A larger bag can handle more food, but it can also take in more weight without tearing.
What kinds of pet food could you add in a pet food bag?
Your pet food bag can support various types of food:
- Traditional kibble materials are ideal for a larger bag.
- You can also include treats in a smaller bag.
- Nutritional supplements for pets with special dietary needs can also go inside some smaller bags.
Are these pet food bags available for pets of all sorts?
You can get a pet food bag ready for any pet, including a cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pig, mouse, or another domesticated mammal.
Is it safe for you to leave the pet food bag open?
Avoid leaving a bag open, as air can cause the food to spoil.
Also, you don’t want to leave it open so your pet could leaf through the bag and grab food without your permission.
What can you do about sealing the pet food bag if you don’t have a zipper on the top?
A bag clip should be good provided that the clip is sturdy and the bag itself is rolled well enough.
What should you do when storing a pet food bag?
There are many things for you to do when storing a pet food bag the right way:
- Keep your bag in a dry area, so added moisture would not get in the way of your food.
- Make sure the bag is sealed all the way through.
- Keep the food in a dark place, as sunlight could add excess heat to the food.