Custom Dog Treat Pet Food Packaging Flat Bottom Bag
- Product NamePet food bag
- UsagePet food packaging
- MaterialsLaminated food grade materials
- ColorUp to 12 Colors
- SizeCustomized sizes
- DesignCustomized designs
- LogoCustomized logo
- SamplesFree (Available samples)
- Applicationfor dog, cat, bird, animal food packing
- PrintingGravure printing
cheap wholesale biodegradable bags kraft paper
|Product Name||Flat Bottom Ziplock Bag For Pet Dog Food Packing|
|Item||Pet Food Bag|
|Printing||Gravure Printing (up to 12 colors pringting)|
|Material||PET/AL/PE; PET/VMPET/ PE; According to customer's demand|
|Packaging||Carton / pallet|
|Artwork file||AI/PDF/CRD, at least 300 dpi resolution|
|Payment||50% T/T advance and 50% balance|
|Feature||1) Laminated material, strong; duarable2) Resealable; non-leakage, keep food fresh, shock resistance3) Food grade safe, for pet food, animal feed, etc.|
- Function of pet food packing bags: Pet food generally contains protein, fat, amino acids, minerals, crude fiber, vitamins and other components, which also provide good reproductive conditions for microorganisms. Therefore, in order to ensure the nutritional value of pet food and prolong the shelf life, it is necessary to inhibit the activity of microorganisms. There are three elements for microorganisms to survive: ambient temperature, oxygen and water. During the shelf life, the content of oxygen and moisture in the packaging depends more on the integrity and barrier performance of pet food packaging bags. Among them, the integrity of packaging has the most direct impact on shelf life.
- Features of pet food packing bags: Our packaging bags have features of resealable, shock resistance, non-leakage, strong and durable. They can prevent pet food from spoilage and moisture to prolong shelf-life. In addition, with the protection of packaging bags, pet food can isolate dust and other severe environment conditions. What’s more, there is a one-way valve on each packaging bag, it can avoid the bags from exploding. The food inside the bags will generate carbon dioxide, with the one-way valve, the carbon dioxide can flow out and oxygen and water vapor will not enter the packaging bag.
- Portable and easy to use: With the packaging bags, you do not need to buy food for your cats or dogs very often, you can buy a lot once a time and store at home. It is also convenient to carry. When you go out for vacation, you can fed dogs any time. By the way, our bags are good-looking, you’ll not feel embarrassed to take them out. The surface adopts gravure printing, the letter can be printed clearly on them.
- Note: Pet food packaging bags bring a lot of convenience. However, when we purchase, it needs to notice that carefully check whether the pet food packaging bag is complete and non-leakage. If the package is not complete, with oxygen and moisture in the air, pet food is easy to mildew and deteriorate, and nutrients of food will be lost.
Pet food bags are used for all kind of pet food packaging, the pouches are made with the reclosable zipper for reuse purpose. In order to protect the food inside, all pet food bags are made with the high barrier material to make sure they have a longer shelf life.
There have four main pet food bags in the market: flat pouch, stand up pouch, gusset pouch, block bottom pouch. Flat pouches and stand up pouches are used for small volume pet food packaging, gusset pouches, and block bottom pouches are used for large volume ones.
The proper pouches will bring pet food with good palatability protection, aroma shield, and improved self-supporting stability, also with zipper then makes the pouch are easy to open and close options. Our professional packaging team makes sure that every clients receives personalized solution based on their brands and packing necessities.
How to packing before shipment.
What is a pet food bag made of?
A pet food bag can feature sturdy materials that will keep the inside contents fresh.
A polypropylene-based plastic material like CPP or PET can appear in your pet food bag.
The plastic compound needs to be safe for food use and should not include any BPA compounds or other harmful items.
How do you open your pet food bag?
You can use a small tab on the top part of a pet food bag to open its body.
Some pet food bags come with zippers, although they appear underneath the tab that opens the bag the first time.
How can you seal a pet food bag?
A resealable zipper can appear on many pet food bags.
What types of pet food bags can work?
There are many pet food bag styles that you can use today:
- A standup pouch will feature a design that will stay upright when on a flat surface.
- A gusset bag will include an opening part that helps to keep air from getting stuck inside.
- A flat pouch may also work for smaller food items.
How large can a pet food bag be?
From a dimensional standpoint, pet food bags can be about 30 to 120 cm in width.
A bag can also be 400 cm high, although that would be for bulk foods.
The size of the bag will vary based on the pet food type you’re securing.
A larger bag can handle more food, but it can also take in more weight without tearing.
What kinds of pet food could you add in a pet food bag?
Your pet food bag can support various types of food:
- Traditional kibble materials are ideal for a larger bag.
- You can also include treats in a smaller bag.
- Nutritional supplements for pets with special dietary needs can also go inside some smaller bags.
Are these pet food bags available for pets of all sorts?
You can get a pet food bag ready for any pet, including a cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pig, mouse, or another domesticated mammal.
Is it safe for you to leave the pet food bag open?
Avoid leaving a bag open, as air can cause the food to spoil.
Also, you don’t want to leave it open so your pet could leaf through the bag and grab food without your permission.
What can you do about sealing the pet food bag if you don’t have a zipper on the top?
A bag clip should be good provided that the clip is sturdy and the bag itself is rolled well enough.
What should you do when storing a pet food bag?
There are many things for you to do when storing a pet food bag the right way:
- Keep your bag in a dry area, so added moisture would not get in the way of your food.
- Make sure the bag is sealed all the way through.
- Keep the food in a dark place, as sunlight could add excess heat to the food.