- Product NamePet food bag
- UsagePet food packaging
- MaterialsLaminated food grade materials
- ColorUp to 12 Colors
- SizeCustomized sizes
- DesignCustomized designs
- LogoCustomized logo
- SamplesFree (Available samples)
- Applicationfor dog, cat, bird, animal food packing
- PrintingGravure printing
Four Side Sealed Quad Plastic Packaging Bag For Dog Pet Food Bag Packing
- Popular quad seal pouch: Quad seal bags look like a box pouch packaging. In these bags, the first three sides are sealed and one side will be kept open to fill the products, and then the bags will be sealed with heat sealing machine after filling the product inside the bags. Degassing valves, resealable zippers, euro slot, hanging holes are also attached to the bags. Polyethylene and polypropylene materials are also used for more convenience. The high barrier lamination of metalized or aluminium foil layers ensures the durability of quad seal bags and provide the overall protection. These bags are able to stand unattended in the shelves that fascinate and tempt consumers to buy the products and thus increase sales as well.
- Wide packaging applications: The quad seal pouches are ideal for coffee packing(quad seal coffee pouches are often fitted with a one-way valve to preserve freshness), pet food packaging(because of their durability and strength, quad seal bags are often used for pet food packaging), candy and snack packaging(often featuring resealable options like zippers and clear panels to see package contents, quad seal pouches for snacks and candies are a popular option).
- Provides more space for branding or printing information: Both the vertical panels and side gussets can be printed with message, information, and branding, making the quad bag a great marketing piece. Consumers will only glance at the packaging, so attracting packaging is very important. If your patterns or designs are wonderful, you may attract more consumers.
- Great for heavier fills: Because of quad seal bags’ four vertical seals, the quad seal pouch is reinforced and strong, making it ideal for bulk fills of product.
- Sustainable option: Because of the quad seal bag's gussets that expand in an accordion-like fashion, this package type has a lower packaging to product ratio, making it a great option for those concerned with right-sizing packaging to its contents to reduce waste.
Pet food bags are used for all kind of pet food packaging, the pouches are made with the reclosable zipper for reuse purpose. In order to protect the food inside, all pet food bags are made with the high barrier material to make sure they have a longer shelf life.
There have four main pet food bags in the market: flat pouch, stand up pouch, gusset pouch, block bottom pouch. Flat pouches and stand up pouches are used for small volume pet food packaging, gusset pouches, and block bottom pouches are used for large volume ones.
The proper pouches will bring pet food with good palatability protection, aroma shield, and improved self-supporting stability, also with zipper then makes the pouch are easy to open and close options. Our professional packaging team makes sure that every clients receives personalized solution based on their brands and packing necessities.
How to packing before shipment.
What is a pet food bag made of?
A pet food bag can feature sturdy materials that will keep the inside contents fresh.
A polypropylene-based plastic material like CPP or PET can appear in your pet food bag.
The plastic compound needs to be safe for food use and should not include any BPA compounds or other harmful items.
How do you open your pet food bag?
You can use a small tab on the top part of a pet food bag to open its body.
Some pet food bags come with zippers, although they appear underneath the tab that opens the bag the first time.
How can you seal a pet food bag?
A resealable zipper can appear on many pet food bags.
What types of pet food bags can work?
There are many pet food bag styles that you can use today:
- A standup pouch will feature a design that will stay upright when on a flat surface.
- A gusset bag will include an opening part that helps to keep air from getting stuck inside.
- A flat pouch may also work for smaller food items.
How large can a pet food bag be?
From a dimensional standpoint, pet food bags can be about 30 to 120 cm in width.
A bag can also be 400 cm high, although that would be for bulk foods.
The size of the bag will vary based on the pet food type you’re securing.
A larger bag can handle more food, but it can also take in more weight without tearing.
What kinds of pet food could you add in a pet food bag?
Your pet food bag can support various types of food:
- Traditional kibble materials are ideal for a larger bag.
- You can also include treats in a smaller bag.
- Nutritional supplements for pets with special dietary needs can also go inside some smaller bags.
Are these pet food bags available for pets of all sorts?
You can get a pet food bag ready for any pet, including a cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pig, mouse, or another domesticated mammal.
Is it safe for you to leave the pet food bag open?
Avoid leaving a bag open, as air can cause the food to spoil.
Also, you don’t want to leave it open so your pet could leaf through the bag and grab food without your permission.
What can you do about sealing the pet food bag if you don’t have a zipper on the top?
A bag clip should be good provided that the clip is sturdy and the bag itself is rolled well enough.
What should you do when storing a pet food bag?
There are many things for you to do when storing a pet food bag the right way:
- Keep your bag in a dry area, so added moisture would not get in the way of your food.
- Make sure the bag is sealed all the way through.
- Keep the food in a dark place, as sunlight could add excess heat to the food.